Cat Cheese Spreaders

Today I will be covering the category of cat-themed cheese spreaders. Cats seem to be a fairly popular subject for the handles of cheese spreaders, which is not surprising considering how many people own cats and love anything cat-related. Below are photos of cat cheese spreaders that I own and also that I have seen online (usually on Ebay, which is where the photos originate).

I have this set of four identical Egyptian-style cat spreaders,
which I found on Ebay and couldn't resist. They are not marked with any brand,
only "stainless steel China." It is unfortunate that my set has some
peeling and chipped paint (one has a big chip on the nose, and two are
missing the ends of their tails). This is a fairly uncommon set of spreaders.

I also have this set, made by Boston Warehouse.
Very cute!
This set was designed by quilt artist Debbie Mumm for
Boston Warehouse. Super adorable with their checks, stripes and
polka dots.

I think neither this set nor the next are brand-name spreaders. 



This bowl and spreader set, as well as the next one,
are both made by Boston Warehouse.

The fish bone spreader is a nice touch!

These ones are cute too. Check out how the one on the left is glaring,
and the one on the right is the only one with its eyes closed.

Cats on books, baskets and boxes.

A set of Christmas Cats designed by artist Susan Winget for
Boston Warehouse.

Mod Cats.


Stripey, spotty, swirly cats.


Gardening Cats.

Christmas cats in their cozy winter nightshirts.






Comments