Valentine's Day Cheese Spreaders



Sorry, I'm a day late with this one.... There are not many cheese spreaders with the theme of Valentine's Day, surprisingly enough. I ran across these candy message heart ones last year in a local consignment store in advance of the holiday. They're the only ones made by Boston Warehouse that I'm aware of.

There are three others I have found photos of online, none of which bear any manufacturer names:


These are rather plain-Jane pink and red hearts.


These have a bit more pizzazz.

Now these are pretty cute. They're being sold
by a store in New York state. I was tempted
to purchase them, but the shipping was
pretty high.

Detail of one of them: "My Forever Love"

This little bear is cute enough on the front... 

But check out his back: "Candy Gram!"

Here's the Candygram bear's valentine bear.

And the candy: what the day is really about.

Hope you had a fun, candy-filled and loving Valentine's Day!

Comments