Easter Cheese Spreaders

I meant to post this right before Easter, but time got away from me. Easter-themed cheese spreaders are actually quite numerous -- many can be found online. Most have bunnies and eggs, although there are a few other commonly depicted Easter objects as well, such as flowers and other general Spring themes.

I have these two:


These are not a set. The bunny at left belongs to another set, the rest
of which I don't have, and the three on the right are missing the 4th.

Here are a few others I found online:

I like the mischievous expression on these bunnies' faces.




Almost Japanese modern in design.

Very cute.


Wacky expressions on these faces... Are these bunnies serving
wine and cheese?

I think these might be the cutest of the lot.

Traditional-looking bunnies.

Hope everyone had an Happy Easter this year!

Comments